The steps are simple:
1. First, go here and register. When you do this, an email will be sent to the address you provided, and you will be given a password. It is recommended that your username has a minimum of six characters. Try using both letters and numbers if it won’t take your username with just letters.
2. After you have registered and have gotten your email, try logging in, and you will be given three options: A 3-day free trial, a $9.99 monthly subscription, and an $89.99 yearly subscription. You may choose at your discretion. The free trial is a one-time deal, meaning once your free trial is up, you must have a monthly or yearly subscription to access premium content.
Please note that monthly and yearly subscriptions are recurring payments. In other words, if you decide to cancel your subscription at any time, you must notify HawkeyeDrive.com via email before your upcoming payment in order to not be billed.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS!
3. Once you have chosen a subscription, you will then be taken to PayPal, where you will have the option of paying either with your PayPal account if you have one set up, or by using your credit/debit card.
Please note, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND paying via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can click here to create one.
4. After you have purchased your subscription, be sure you are logged in. Check your email at the address you gave for your password. The log-in button will be on the right-hand side of the home page.
Once logged in, you will be redirected to your own profile page where you can change your password, add an avatar, etc. Click on the HawkeyeDrive.com in the upper left-hand corner, and that should take you back to the home page. When logged in, you should have access to all premium content posted on HawkeyeDrive.com.
5. If you encounter any problems along the way, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and make me aware of the problem. I will then do everything possible to fix it.